- FOOD INDUSTRY
- PERSONAL HYGIENE
- GASTRO OPERATIONS
High-efficiency broad-spectrum disinfection of the mammary gland based on chlorhexidine and isopropanol
- unique, highly effective product based on chlorhexidine and isopropanol
- wide-spectrum one-component protection - simple application
- does not contain aggressive oxidants (eg based on iodine, hydrogen peroxide, etc.) that can irritate the skin teat
- contains a unique system of substances that moisturize, soften, nourish and form a protective film. Everything for superior udder condition.
- Red color makes application control
- Drip-free, perfectly adhering to teat in optimal layer, preventing wastage
Packing: 20kg | 200kg | 1000kg
Chlorhexidine-based milking teat disinfection barrier product.
- For use after milking.
- A highly effective chlorhexidine-based barrier product.
- Does not contain aggressive oxidants (eg iodine, hydrogen peroxide, etc.) that may irritate the teat skin.
- It contains a unique system of substances that moisturize, soften, nourish and form a protective film.
- Do not thin, red-violet color makes application control easier.
- Does not drip, holds perfectly on the teat in the optimum layer and thus prevents waste.
Healing products based on povidone iodine (PVPI) and isopropyl alcohol with glycerol and containing more than 5000 ppm of active substances - barrier gel agent - wide spectrum teat protection - optimal gel layer - no drips - nourishes and softens the skin - brown color makes application control Packing: 20kg | 200kg | 1000kg Safety Data Sheet
Milk teat treatment and mastitis prevention. The most effective milk gland protection after milking. - chlorine dioxide - reliably destroys all pathogens - wide-spectrum effect with immediate effect - ensures excellent udder condition with a system of substances that soften and nourish the skin - unique system of substances ensures optimum film <...
Treatment of the mammary gland after milking. - top product with ideal value for money (price | quality) - unique, highly effective alcohol-based preparation - contains a unique system of substances that moisturize, soften, nourish and protect the skin film. All for top udder condition. - wide-spectrum one-component protection - easy to apply -...
Barrier, one-component udder disinfectant after milking - bactericidal effect on all pathogens causing udder mastitis teat, does not drip, thus avoiding waste Safety Data Sheet