Depros Orange is a barrier, single-component udder disinfectant based on lactic acid and chlorhexidine. It has a gel-like structure, orange color makes it easier to identify on the teat. The unique composition of emollients and preservatives nourish and protect the skin.
- contains a unique system of substances forming an optimal protective film
- has a bactericidal effect on all pathogens causing mastitis of the udder
- affects yeast and fungi
- the effect of disinfection persists until the next milking
- ensures superior udder condition with a system of softening and nourishing skin
- glycerin prevents drying of udder skin
- orange color makes application control easier
- optimal consumption is given by the optimum density of the product, which does not solidify in the applicator even at low ambient temperatures
- ideally holds on teat - does not drip, thus avoiding waste of product
Immediately after milking, immerse the teat in the undiluted product using a soaking crucible.
Store in original containers at 10-25 ° C.
Protect from frost and direct light.